Spaze - Family Spaze - Family

Oh hell yeah, there's so much to love about this song, Definently my favorite from Limbo. Reminds alot of your other songs, but that's kinda to be expected, since its your style ;)
Amazing job with this one and the entire EP, Spaze :)

SpazeUnofficial responds:

Thanks! :D

Freedom Freedom

I like what I'm hearing! Always enjoy a bit o' dnb Great Work! ^~^

Xtrullor - Authority Xtrullor - Authority

ANOTHER DRUM AND BASS?!?!
MADE MY DAY- Sounds amazing, I am nearly speechless...

BurgeraX & Eruption: Scorpion VIP [Drumstep] BurgeraX & Eruption: Scorpion VIP [Drumstep]

Oh shit, it got a remix-
Dunno what to say here, it sounds pretty good.
I don't know if Scorpion really needed a remix, I think it was epic as a stand alone track, but the remix is pretty nice to hear anyways. Personally I actually do prefer the original a bit, but it just my preference though :)
(And also; You make songs HELLA fast oml)

BurgeraX responds:

thanks <3333

Lit Fuse Lit Fuse

(Too Late But Whatever)
I honestly like this song very much when I came across it, and apparently I have a soft spot for alot of experimental music in the world of Newgrounds, but this right here... Whoa.
(This is probably the part where your supposed to leave a bunch of knowledgeable music craps and the good use of whatever synth and craps, but since Note here don't know how to use them, I just know it sounds good XD)
I honestly love the combination of the sounds here, the beginning was, uh... Interesting, in a good way of course, it was almost trippy, almost ambient (in my opinion), the drop, ;A;/ *bobs head to the rhythm of the cymbals* Hell ye, (Ok, so I'm running out of craps to say so I'll end it off with me rating if it wasn't obvious already...) 5/5!

Midnight Groove Midnight Groove

Well lookey here, you caught me at midnight and grooving to this song when I catch the rhythm. Nice job to you, and all of your collaborators on this track, :)

Lockyn responds:

thanks man <3

Lemons - Malevolence Lemons - Malevolence

Hah! First! *sees that you made this 7 minutes ago* Huh. I actually like this, and I love Dubstep songs, I think the underlying melodies work well with the song, and the song has a nice flow. I have soft spot for your music, and I would look forward to seeing a level from you using Malevolence soon? Nice job Lemons!

LemonsGD responds:

Thanks :) I'm thinking about making a new flux demon with it sometime soon

Dex Arson -Rampage ( Heartful Remix ) Dex Arson -Rampage ( Heartful Remix )

@~@